Are you passionate about Jesus, coffee and classic novels? If so, you’ve found yourself in the perfect place. So don’t hesitate – brew yourself another cup of delicious dark roast and get comfortable, because I want to get to know you!
I’ll start by introducing myself. My name is Jennifer Brown, and I am first and foremost a follower of Christ (He is my hope, and Hope is my middle name – hence the blog name). I am also a wife, an auntie, a homeowner, a blogger, a graphic designer and an Etsy shop owner. I’m hopelessly addicted to caffeine, classic novels and farmhouse decor. I believe in creating a life and home that I love.
I have been blogging since 2011, and over the years the content I write about has undergone many changes. However, my love for Christ and my desire to know Him better has always been at the center.
In 2016, I started writing about more than just my faith. Although my faith is intricately interwoven into everything I do, I wanted to start being more open and sharing my life with my readers in more ways than before. And so this blog become more of a lifestyle blog.
I typically write about the many things that inspire my life on a daily basis: faith, marriage, reading, home decor, and of course Jane Austen. I spent a small part of my childhood in England, and it left a footprint on my personality that I simply can’t shake. I sure hope you don’t mind. 😉
Other random things about me…
* In May 2015, I married my best friend and love of my life, Matt.
* I work as a Graphic Designer for a creative agency.
* I also own an Etsy shop, where I sell printable art for the home. I love my day job, but sometimes I just wanted to design whatever inspires me, and that’s pretty much why my shop was born!
* I am passionate about living a healthy lifestyle. I personally have chosen a clean eating, plant-based lifestyle.
* As Rory Gilmore once said, “I live in two worlds. One is a world of books.” And honestly, there are few moments I feel so much myself as when I am lost in a Jane Austen novel. (Follow me on Goodreads!)
* I have a love for all things English. My family lived near London when I was a little girl, and it has never left my heart. Perhaps that explains my love for Downton Abbey, tea cups and accents?
* I love a good cup of coffee.